Alert

Make Your Website Load Faster
Make Your Website Load Faster

Site Loading time is extremely important for SEO ranking purposes and user interface. A site with high loading time is low preferable by both user and search engines. So here are some of the tips that can be an improvement for fastening up the loading time. CDN (Content Deliv....

Read More

4 Types of Plagiarism
4 Types of Plagiarism

Plagiarism, as we all know, is an act of copy/pasting content, assignments or articles. This is considered as a major issue regarding educational departments and SEO. Copied content not only reduces quality to zero but also cecomes the major reason to reduce SEO Score. Copying ....

Read More

10 ways to engage website users
10 ways to engage website users

Numerous things should be kept in mind while organizing your website in a way that it attracts users and they tend to spend time on your site. 01. Engaging content To increase traffic and the process of getting new viewers on your web page can only happen if your content is....

Read More

10 ways how to double your website traffic
10 ways how to double your website traffic

The world is full of competition and the best start you can take is to make sure the originality of your content. 01. SOCIAL MEDIA Times are high up for the social media world and millions of people are online at a single time. So to turn up your traffic, You can simply sha....

Read More

SEO Techniques in 2018: What to do for On Page SEO
SEO Techniques in 2018: What to do for On Page SEO

If my previous post i have pointed out some mistakes that mostly people do before they start an online business.  Now come to the On Page SEO. Most of the webmasters neglect this ON-page SEO and only focus on Off-page SEO.  In That way they failed to achieve their goa....

Read More

SEO techniques in 2018: Before you start online business
SEO techniques in 2018: Before you start online business

Reading articles related to SEO make you very confused about SEO. This is why 40% of webmasters close their businesses before that make it online. The other 60% of webmaster do that and only 4-5% does their website optimization by their own, others hire some SEO company to do t....

Read More

Plagiarism Checker App for Android is now available
Plagiarism Checker App for Android is now available

After we have developed plagiarism checker for wordpress users; we were working on the development of the android app for mobiles users. So we have released the first version of android application and you can download it from the button bellow. Download Android Application ....

Read More

DA & PA checker are now more advanced
DA & PA checker are now more advanced

Domain authority and page authority checkers are those factor which every webmaster check. Some seo experts have to check DA, PA and Moz Rank for multiple webpage every day. We have improved all our tools that are related to moz. Now all tools will display full metrics about a ....

Read More

Plagiarism Checker widget is now available
Plagiarism Checker widget is now available

Plagiarism checker tool  is need of every content writer, every student, every teacher and webmasters. Most of the users want to detect plagiarism directly from their own website. According to the needs of users we have developed a plagiarism widget that could be easily em....

Read More

New Features in our plagiarism Software
New Features in our plagiarism Software

We are happy to announce that plagiarism checking via .pdf files is now supported. You can check plagiarism of any of your .pdf file via our online plagiarism software. We already support .doc, .docx and .txt files. You can also use previous file types also. Words limit is sa....

Read More